Women in Wireless invites you to join our Exclusive Online Career Network
Today, Women in Wireless is announcing the launch of our Online Career Network Platform. The WiW Career Network gives members the opportunity to connect, learn, develop and grow skills that further our mission of “Promoting and Developing Female Leaders in Mobile and Digital”.
By joining, you will be able to:
- Create meaningful personal connections with WiW members across the globe
- Engage and learn through joining peer conversations relating to topics you are interested in
- Enroll in Personalized Career Programs led by certified career coaches to further your career development
How it works:
1. Go to the WiW GGGrit Registration page to register
2. Create a USERNAME and PASSWORD, use Registration Code: WIW2013 (case sensitive) to begin creating your profile.
3. Follow the onscreen steps to complete your registration. In these steps, you will be asked some questions that help us match you with your most compatible peers (those with similar professional goals and experiences) in the network, whether they are in Atlanta, Seattle, Johannesburg or anywhere in the WiW Network.
4. Once you’ve completed registration, head over to the ME section and complete your profile to begin connecting and growing your personal network through Women in Wireless!
We are thrilled to invite you to our exclusive online space! Join Now: We can’t wait to meet you on our Network!
For assistance or questions regarding registration or the GGGrit platform send requests to: Support@gggrit.com
All other comments can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org